BEDROCK IP: broomstix.my.pebble.host:8008 (PORT IS NEEDED FOR BEDROCK PLAYERS)
- Bedrock and Java crossplay (No Java account required).
- Players get overworld flight (/fly) on Sundays.
- A land claiming through the protection stones plugin and players can lock their chests by placing signs on them.
- A vanilla economy system and the use of chest shops to trade items for diamonds, gold, iron or any other material.
- Anti grief
- If 50% of all online players sleep, the night is skipped.
- Random teleportation to an unclaimed area so players can start their survival gameplay.
- In-game private messaging, homes and /sethome and player to player teleportation (/home, /w, /msg, /tell, /r, /tpa, /tpahere).
- Donator ranks.
- Voting rewards.
- Server shops and tutorial warps (/warp).
- Hosted in North America.
The IP for Broomstix Minecraft server is broomstix.my.pebble.host. You can copy IP address, find Discord server, website and more information in the server overview section.
First you need to open your Minecraft Launcher, then click the "Play" button and then select "Multiplayer" option from the menu.
At that point you can click "Add Server", paste the text broomstix.my.pebble.host in "Server Address" box, then hit "Done". You can copy server IP from this page.
Then after a second your server should turn green (it can take a few seconds for client to ping the server), and you can join it by clicking on "Join Server" button to play on Broomstix.
There are 0 players playing Broomstix right now.
Broomstix currently supports Minecraft 1.18.2, some servers support multiple client versions, but it's always good idea to match your Minecraft versions with server version..
The Broomstix Minecraft server is currently being hosted in United States, was last checked just 24 minutes ago and has a excellent connection.
On Broomstix Minecraft server you can play the following gamemodes: Creative, Hardcore, PvE, PvP, Survival, Vanilla, Economy....