- Grief Prevention: claim land with a simple tool to prevent griefers from destroying your work
- Economy: trade with other players for items, or sell and buy items from the server shop
- mcMMO: increase levels while doing things in Minecraft to unlock extras and compete with others on the leaderboards
- Ranks: gain xp to unlock xp and gain a nice big number next to your name in chat, and compete on the leaderboards
- RandomTP: instead of having to walk out of the spawn, teleport instantly to an empty, random location in the wilderness
- CoreProtect: griefing can be rolled back by notifying an admin
- TreeAssist: cut down and replant trees instantly, no need to chop the whole thing down to get its wood
- Essentials: includes many commands central to playing, such as /home, /warp, /tpa, and more
The IP for Arise Survival Minecraft server is arisemc.me. You can copy IP address, find Discord server, website and more information in the server overview section.
First you need to open your Minecraft Launcher, then click the "Play" button and then select "Multiplayer" option from the menu.
At that point you can click "Add Server", paste the text arisemc.me in "Server Address" box, then hit "Done". You can copy server IP from this page.
Then after a second your server should turn green (it can take a few seconds for client to ping the server), and you can join it by clicking on "Join Server" button to play on Arise Survival.
There are 37 players playing Arise Survival right now.
Arise Survival currently supports Minecraft 1.18.1, some servers support multiple client versions, but it's always good idea to match your Minecraft versions with server version..
The Arise Survival Minecraft server is currently being hosted in United States, was last checked just 25 minutes ago and has a excellent connection.
On Arise Survival Minecraft server you can play the following gamemodes: Survival, Economy, McMMO....